Blog Award! *squeel*

And yes, I did really squeel when I read that I got a blog award from Edain at English, Pagan and in Canada! Thanks so much!


It's a lovely surprise, and I am happy to pass on the award. Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.(If you don't have 10, its OK.)3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
These are the bloggers who I am nominating. Keep up the good work guys!
1. Jen @ awake is good
4. LaughingMedusa @ Gorgon Resurfaces
9. Brian @ House of Inanna
Go and check these great blogs out!

8 comments:

Janice Lynne Lundy 3 March 2009 at 10:45  

Aw...Haley, how sweet of you to nominate me. You are so dear! I am honored and blessed to be a new friend of yours. Thank you, sweetheart.

And I love, love, love the look of your new blog. It is happy and delicious. Congrats on making the big move!

All Love,
J

Anonymous 3 March 2009 at 13:30  

Haley!!! I am totally squealing! Thank you so much for this award! You have a wonderful blog too...glad to know you!

XO,
Caroline

Hibiscus Moon 3 March 2009 at 15:42  

Hi Haley,

Thanks so much for the award! I already received and psoted this one so I won't post it again. But thank you. :)

Celestite 3 March 2009 at 18:58  

Thank you for thinking of me!

Beverly 4 March 2009 at 07:28  

Dearest Haley, Your thoughtfulness has overwhelmed me. I am so honored you enjoy my blog and thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of me.

Unknown 4 March 2009 at 09:39  

Congratulations upon your award.
Lovely blog ^^

Paul 4 March 2009 at 12:50  

Many thanks for the nomination :). It is a lovely honour. I must fine time to write on the blog again very soon.

Anonymous 7 March 2009 at 05:11  

Why thank you for that! Love your art. The moon on your latest post is surreal. Love it.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I am a pagan, special needs teaching assistant, BA Hons Drawing graduate, artist, amateur tarot reader, half-welsh, big sister, eldest daughter, lover, volunteer, bookworm, intense dreamer, nature and animal lover, over-protective friend, ex-barmaid, fledgling activist and general eccentric. Nice to meet you =D.

Please sponsor me in raising money for War Child!

Followers

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.