Pay It Forward ---->

Hiya guys,

I saw this over on Samantha's and Mel's blog, and couldn't overcome the urge to participate! I'd have commented on their blogs to receive something from them, but I was too late! Anyway, this is what it's all about . . .

I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post. I have 365 days to do it in…What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well: you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.

DISCLAIMER: There is now a No-Strings attached policy in regards to this initiative, so don't feel too pressurised about having to make something in return! (As instigated by Mel).

So if any of you are interested, just leave a comment (if you're interested Jan, just comment on your blog if you still can't comment on mine! LMAO). I can't promise perfection, but I can promise something that I will make with lots of affection, something totally you-orientated that I have made using the scavenged info from your blog (stalker-esque, I know, lol) and my maverick art making endeavours.
Edit: I'm boosting the number up to 5 people, 'cos hey, I can! =D

5 comments:

mel 2 May 2009 at 18:09  

It's never too late, dahling...consider yourself on my list...just spreadin' the love....

~blessings~

Janice Lynne Lundy 2 May 2009 at 18:15  

Hi Haley! You are on! I love your challenge. I will post it on mine early next week. Does that include making something for you, our host, too? I hope so. I'm planning on it, no matter what.

I am sooooo glad you changed your posting format here. Now I can post. Hooray!

There are a number of blogspot sites that used your previous posting format and no matter what I try, I can't get anything posted. Even with trying different browsers. Frustrating! Thanks for being so conscientious and caring about this.

Haley @ Iridescent Dark 3 May 2009 at 02:16  

Mel: Ooh yay! Thanks =D. It take since you're commenting here you will accept something that I make for you? x

Jan: It worked! Yay! No problem about changing the comment form, I always look forward to your comments, so something had to be done! I would love it if you make something for me, I would be most honoured =D

mel 3 May 2009 at 04:37  

Why, I would be MOST honoured to receive something from you....this whole thing is just soooooooo much fun........

Anonymous 5 May 2009 at 23:16  

I know I'm too late for this - but just wanted to say I think it is a great idea - and in keeping with the theme of my latest post! (Come see..)

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I am a pagan, special needs teaching assistant, BA Hons Drawing graduate, artist, amateur tarot reader, half-welsh, big sister, eldest daughter, lover, volunteer, bookworm, intense dreamer, nature and animal lover, over-protective friend, ex-barmaid, fledgling activist and general eccentric. Nice to meet you =D.

Please sponsor me in raising money for War Child!

Followers

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.