A call for support

As some of you know, I'm trying to raise money for War Child by climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in December. But, I can only get there if I raise £5000 in sponsorship money *shudder*. In order to help raise money I have made a website (which you can find via the links on the right column). To add to my awareness raising arsenal, I have now made a blog! Send Me Up Kilimanjaro '09.

Please feel free to go over and have a look, follow, leave a comment etc etc. If you're also inclined you could leave a donation ;P. I need all the help I can get, I'm feeling incredibly overwhelmed.

But most importantly, it's worth popping over there just to see the picture of me on there that I made. I think the 'tash looks rather dashing lol.

Many thanks in advance!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I am a pagan, special needs teaching assistant, BA Hons Drawing graduate, artist, amateur tarot reader, half-welsh, big sister, eldest daughter, lover, volunteer, bookworm, intense dreamer, nature and animal lover, over-protective friend, ex-barmaid, fledgling activist and general eccentric. Nice to meet you =D.

Please sponsor me in raising money for War Child!

Followers

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.