There's hope yet!

Let's just say my efforts for Creative Every Day '09 have borne no fruit. Mainly because I haven't been doing it. Bleh. I think I've just hit a general slump in my energy and feelings recently, and I just need to ride it out. This happens now and then for no apparent reason, and doesn't usually last for too long. But, I have stumbled upon a local course in ceramics, and signed up today! I have never done anything like it before, most of my work has been 2D, and I'm hoping this new approach will ignite some kind of creative spark. My first lesson is tonight, so I'll let you all know how that goes!

I'd also just like to say thanks to all who commented on my last post. Your wise and considerate words have not been ignored, and they have given me a lot to think about. I'm still confused in my head, but I'm not going to be hard on myself for it anymore. Many thanks again =).

1 comments:

Hibiscus Moon 18 February 2009 at 18:03  

Sounds like so much fun. Let us know how it goes.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I am a pagan, special needs teaching assistant, BA Hons Drawing graduate, artist, amateur tarot reader, half-welsh, big sister, eldest daughter, lover, volunteer, bookworm, intense dreamer, nature and animal lover, over-protective friend, ex-barmaid, fledgling activist and general eccentric. Nice to meet you =D.

Please sponsor me in raising money for War Child!

Followers

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.